Invented Board Games - Home
Genre: Genre of a game
Players: # plyrs
This site is for notes / info on board games I've invented.
If anyone in Minneapolis wants to give one a try, let me know;
just add a comment to the pertinent game, and I'll get an email.
Explanation of Genres:
- Generally easier games, usually based on a lot of luck, with straightforward game play
- Require strategic decisions for victory. Less luck is involved
- Games consisting primarily of cards rather than a gameboard
- Some strategy and some luck, but primary focus of game is on exploration or adventure
- Game primarily consists of a war/battle between opponents
- Game is still in development
Created: 12/30/2007 11:39:14 PM
Updated: 12/31/2007 4:02:31 PM